Kauai is Hawaii's fourth largest island and is called the "Garden Island" because it is draped in emerald valleys. Centuries of growth have formed breathtaking tropical rainforests, forking rivers, and cascading waterfalls. Contrasting features include the sharp mountain spires, and jagged cliffs of Waimea Canyon, which is considered the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific". Outdoor enthusiasts will also find challenging golf, whale watching, and boat trips along the spectactular Nā Pali Coast. Amazing to many, some parts of Kauai are only accessible by sea! This island is well-suited to travelers who enjoy nature, as shopping and nightlife are relatively limited. More than just dramatic beauty and a wide variety of outdoor activities, the island's laid-back atmosphere and rich culture make it truly timeless.
Your seven-night stay includes:
- Round trip airfare to Lihue from your home city
- Group ground transfers between Lihue airport and Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
- Seven nights' accommodations
- Meal package including daily breakfast, lunch, and gift card for dinner and snacks
- Drink package for unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages that includes house wine, premium beverages, and cocktails valued up to $19 per drink
- Daily hotel fee (see below for details)
- Private MacArthur welcome reception
- Private MacArthur Hawaiian Luau
- On-property activities and entertainment include lei making, hula dance lessons, fitness classes, daily artisan markets, parrot talks, hydroponic garden tours, a water playground, and more
- Maui Jim sunglasses
- All taxes and gratuities
Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa
Set on Kauai’s sunny south shore, the Grand Hyatt's open-air walkways lead to courtyards and lush gardens. The resort unfolds with a relaxed sense of elegance and classic architecture that embrace Hawaii’s culture and climate. The lobby's Hawaiian accents and gleaming hardwoods are reminiscent of an art-deco ocean liner. The guest rooms are located in two sprawling wings that are topped with bright green tile roofs and trimmed with recessed lanais. These rooms are larger than average and include marble foyers, tropical hardwood furnishings, and floor-to-ceiling windows that open to your private furnished lanai. The resort's award-winning dining, cultural programs, Anara Spa, and adjacent Poipu Bay Resort Golf Course complete the experience for an extraordinary visit to paradise.
- Seven restaurants, plus room service*
- Four bars & lounges, including live entertainment at Seaview Terrace
- Six pools, including two large freshwater pools, a saltwater lagoon, and a quiet pool with a Jacuzzi
- Land activities including guided sunrise walks; ukulele, lei making, and hula dance lessons; bicycle rentals; and more
- Water sports including water basketball, a water playground with slides, kayaks*, snorkeling*, and more
- Poipu Bay Golf Course shuttle service
- 24-hour fitness center with fitness and yoga classes
- One hour tennis court time daily; rental equipment available
- Introductory SCUBA lessons
- Hawaiian artisan crafters in lobby daily
- Purified water stations around the property
- Self-service laundry (washer, dryer, detergent)
- Unlimited local and toll-free calls
- Classic Hawaiian décor
- Private lanai
- One king or two queen beds
- Seating area with an oversized armchair that can be converted to a single bed
- Marble bathroom with Coco Mango toiletries, double sink vanity and walk-in shower or shower/tub combo
- Small refrigerator, Nespresso coffee machine
- Bathrobes, iron/ironing board, hair dryer, and in-room safe
- Reusable tote bag and two reusable water bottles
- 24-hour room service is available*
Click here to learn more about the Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa.
Are you interested in extending your stay or bringing your family?
You are welcome to extend your stay, bring your family, or both (subject to availability). The MacArthur incentive package includes one lead traveler and one guest for seven nights, so any costs associated with extra people or nights will be the responsibility of the traveler; points cannot be used to cover these additional costs.
Extension night costs are determined based on the hotel's live inventory. Travel One will work with the hotel to provide those costs upon receipt of your extension request. In addition to this, you will be responsible for the cost of your transfer back to the airport after your extension and incremental airfare incurred by flying home at a later date, plus a $25 service fee per person. During registration, check the Extension Requests box noting your intent to extend on Kauai, or on a different island. Travel One will contact you after registration for additional information.
If you want to bring additional people to share your hotel room, please be aware that the hotel limits room occupancy to a maximum of four people, regardless of age.
The costs below for adding an additional person to your room include seven nights' accommodations, roundtrip airport transfers, meal package including daily breakfast and lunch, drink package, private Welcome Reception, private Hawaiian Luau, and porterage/taxes/fees/gratuities. This does not include the gift card for additional meals and snacks, or the complimentary Maui Jim sunglasses. The cost for the airfare and a $25 service fee per person is also additional; airfare will vary based on airline inventory at the time of ticketing.
Additional person sharing your room, ages 4-12: $2,250 per person
Additional person sharing your room, ages 13-20: $3,000 per person
Additional person sharing your room, age 21 or older: $3,750 per person
*Additional costs apply.